Viewing screenlist instead of main tile

All about the program
Bluetooth202

28 Apr 2021, 22:58

Hello, thank you for all the frequent updates, your applications certainly represent great value for money!

I am wondering if it is possible to display the screenlist, instead of a single tile to represent a video? I realize not everyone would want this, but even if it is hard to see detail, the full screenlist would for me give a much better idea if the video contains what I'm looking for. Even more for high resolution screens where instead of making one tile bigger, you can more clearly see with the full screenlist.

I think this would just be an option you enabled if you wanted it, but not the default. It's even possible we already can do this, there are many features and options that you can only understand by finding the thread in here that mentions them! So apologies if I missed an existing feature that does this already.

Many thanks
admin
Site Admin

03 May 2021, 22:03

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding your request, will check.
admin
Site Admin

10 May 2021, 19:20

Implemented in Videonizer 11.1.0.0.
Bluetooth202

11 May 2021, 23:01

That works exactly how I hoped it would. Thank you so much for putting that in so quickly! :mrgreen:
gonzo_the_real

17 May 2021, 20:00

Thanks also from my side!

By the way, i have not understood the funcionality in case You add several screenlists to one video item. Which one is displayed in the multimedia-view and which is opened when You open the screenlist e.g. by the overlay button? Could be a nice feature to have two different screenlist for both purposes (e.g. a simple 2x2 screenlist for the multimedia-view and a second one customized for the full preview).

BR
admin
Site Admin

18 May 2021, 08:51

gonzo_the_real wrote:
17 May 2021, 20:00
By the way, i have not understood the funcionality in case You add several screenlists to one video item. Which one is displayed in the multimedia-view and which is opened when You open the screenlist e.g. by the overlay button? Could be a nice feature to have two different screenlist for both purposes (e.g. a simple 2x2 screenlist for the multimedia-view and a second one customized for the full preview).
When the option is OFF (it is OFF by default), Videonizer prefers animated screenlists over regular ones.
For several candidates it takes the first one.
When there is no screenlists, it uses photos.

When the option is ON, Videonizer prefers non-animated screenlists first.
gonzo_the_real

18 May 2021, 20:28

just tested: That's perfectly it!

Created a non-animated 2x2 preview (as jpg) and kept the existing animated custom-tiled (webm).
Works just as described :-)
- in multimedia preview is see the 2x2
- when I hover with the mouse, the animation is running
- when open the screenlist with the overlay-button, the animated custom-tiled (webm) opens.

Very good and many thanks :!: