Stop the 1 Pixel Border on Single Thumbnails

All about the program
HobbesIsReal

14 Mar 2023, 18:56

I need to make single thumbnails that are EXACTLY the same size as the video. I have turned off every setting I can find that adds a border / background / buffer between thumbnails / etc....

But there is still a 1 pixel border around the thumbnail which makes the screen shot 2 pixels too wide and tall. This is causing automatic errors when the system compares the video metadata resolution to the dimensions of the thumbnail because instead of being 1080x720 that the video is at the thumbnail is 1082x722.

Why is it adding a single pixel border? Could there be a sub menu setting I am missing?????
HobbesIsReal

15 Mar 2023, 04:46

So the only way I can find to get around this is to look at the media metadata, find the video resolution, then change it to "auto height", then reduce width by 2 pixels. I still get the extra 2 pixels around the picture but the automated software catchers only sees that the thumbnail resolution now matches the video resolution. Then repeat it for the next video. A very manual process. I have to be missing a setting somewhere.

BTW....I did try "Original" and it still adds the pixel all around the email, making the wrong resolution.

Here are my settings