[Feature Request] Automatically apply tags to videos that have an artist/site?

All about the program
letsgoooooo

19 Jul 2021, 20:37

I'm not sure if this is already possible, but I'd love if there was a feature where if you were to add an Artist/Site to a video (or when it is autopicked) that certain tags associated would automatically be included.

Here's an example of what I'm looking for:
I have two Artists: Tom and Jerry.
I also have a tag category called "Animals" that has two tags: Cat and Mouse.
I upload a video and assign Jerry as an artist to that video.
Feature Request: Prior to this, I have created an association between Jerry and the tag "Mouse". Once Jerry is an artist on the video, the tag "Mouse" is automatically included.
This would trigger either if added manually or if the program autopicks Jerry from the video file.

As a stretch, it would also be cool if tags could be associated with other tags in the same manner.
Like maybe I have a tag called American Cartoon and another tag called Animated.
If I were to add the tag American Cartoon to a video, then Animated would be added as well because every American Cartoon is also Animated.
But if I were to add Animated to a video, it would not automatically add American Cartoon, because not ever Animated video is an American Cartoon.
This could be done through something like a parent/child relationship. In this example, Animated is the parent and American Cartoon is the child.
admin
Site Admin

21 Jul 2021, 17:00

Need to analyze how to implement.
I do not want to overcomplicate the interface.