[Feature Request] Ability to scroll forward and backwards through screenlists

All about the program
jstanton

30 Apr 2020, 17:56

When you open a screenlist, it would be incredibly useful to be able to use your arrow keys, page up and page down, or shift + your arrow keys to move through to the next screenlist in your currently displayed filtered list. Right now to see the next screenlist for the next video you have to close the current screenlist and manually click on the next one. Ideally it could work similarly to Photos in Windows.

Edit: Another un-related request would be to provide a way to refresh or reload an item in the database. Occasionally they will load with the incorrect file size, time or resolution because they are still transferring in the background when that folder is added to Videonizer. In order to update that I have to delete them and re-import them. If we could right click and refresh or reload them that could save a decent headache.
admin
Site Admin

10 May 2020, 17:59

Videonizer already has an ability to view photos and screenlist from filtered Items:

Please find that "Eyes" buttons:
view_filtered_screenlists.png
view_filtered_screenlists.png (9.38 KiB) Viewed 9655 times

Regarding "Reload Item" - added it to request list.
jstanton

18 May 2020, 06:26

admin wrote:
10 May 2020, 17:59
Videonizer already has an ability to view photos and screenlist from filtered Items:

Please find that "Eyes" buttons:

view_filtered_screenlists.png

Regarding "Reload Item" - added it to request list.
The 'Eye' button is a great start, I hadn't noticed it existed before. One thing I've noticed after testing it is that is always starts at the first item in the list. It would be great if it could start on the currently selected item instead. Perhaps adding that as an option by right clicking on the 'Eyes' icon instead?

Thanks for adding the 'Reload Item' to the request list!
admin
Site Admin

19 May 2020, 15:41

Both of your requests are implemented in Videonizer 8.1.0.0.