Questions about Registration

All about the program
flaystus

08 Feb 2016, 04:16

Program looks neat but when I look into registering I see something about number of computers?

As a frequent formatter, hardware upgrader this makes me very afraid.

What exactly constitutes a computer for the purposes of registration?
admin
Site Admin

08 Feb 2016, 20:16

Usually I send new keys in case of hardware upgrades.
I can offer you personally up to 5 keys per year for SIlver, if needed.
gedoh

14 May 2017, 14:07

Hi,

google translate:
I have VTM and VN (Platinum). For the first activation i have to specify the serial number to get the activation file. How do i have to proceed now in other installations on other computers. 5 are allowed in each case.
---
Ich hab den VTM und VN (gerade bestellt) als Platinumversion. Bei der ersten Aktivierung muss man ja die Seriennummer angeben um die Aktivierungdatei zu bekommen. Wie muss man denn nun vorgehen bei weiteren Installationen auf anderen Computern. 5 sind ja jeweils erlaubt.

bye
admin
Site Admin

15 May 2017, 00:11

gedoh wrote:Hi,

google translate:
I have VTM and VN (Platinum). For the first activation i have to specify the serial number to get the activation file. How do i have to proceed now in other installations on other computers. 5 are allowed in each case.
---
Ich hab den VTM und VN (gerade bestellt) als Platinumversion. Bei der ersten Aktivierung muss man ja die Seriennummer angeben um die Aktivierungdatei zu bekommen. Wie muss man denn nun vorgehen bei weiteren Installationen auf anderen Computern. 5 sind ja jeweils erlaubt.

bye
Hi.
Please send the rest of your Serials to my email.