Questions of New Presets and old saved ...and other thoughts

All about the program
QuickDraw

17 Sep 2014, 07:25

I've saved some of the old VTM presets that I made but they don't seem to import into the new 6.3.0.0.
Can the old presets be imported into the new version or not?

I do like all the new presets in the "Special Matrix" but I would like a little more control over them. I'd like to be able to pick the pictures rather than having it done automagically... :shock:

I'd also like to move some of the file information in one line as it seems to be taking up space forcing it on each line. I think File Size, Resolution and Duration can all go on the same line. I know it doesn't sound like much but it forces the image to be that much longer than it needs to be and I'd rather have that space for the images preview,

upload image

One last thing having just 6 small pics below as show in the image above is not much when the video is over 30 minutes long and I'd like to be able to select in pairs of 2 (One Row) at a time as many as I think need to be there. In other words be able to add more rows as I think there needs to be.
Is that something you are working on?
Better yet a way for us to create our own special Matrix. Just like in a game when people can add their own Maps or levels to play.
admin
Site Admin

23 Sep 2014, 18:17

QuickDraw wrote:I've saved some of the old VTM presets that I made but they don't seem to import into the new 6.3.0.0.
Can the old presets be imported into the new version or not?
From what version?
QuickDraw wrote: One last thing having just 6 small pics below as show in the image above is not much when the video is over 30 minutes long and I'd like to be able to select in pairs of 2 (One Row) at a time as many as I think need to be there. In other words be able to add more rows as I think there needs to be.
Is that something you are working on?
Better yet a way for us to create our own special Matrix. Just like in a game when people can add their own Maps or levels to play.
Stay tuned! New version is coming.
kennysiu

23 Sep 2014, 22:49

I agree with Quickdraw, I do also want to have the info of the video e.g. filename size resolution all be on one line.
In this case , I also hope the filename shown on the thumbnail could be config to show partially (skipping the long filenames)

I also hope, it can display random logo in results like the free version, but the silver user would be able to choose the image they want to display.
QuickDraw

27 Sep 2014, 09:19

From 5.0.0.4 version

Kennysiu -> I'm guessing you want to have either your own logo or your Avatar from the forum your posting the thumbnail previews on, so that you can (hopefully) prevent others from snagging your thumbnail previews. :P