Looking forward to the Next Update?

All about the program
juicyroots

02 Nov 2023, 17:44

Thank you again for such an awesome product, it's been really useful in cataloging and finding files in a very unique library. I haven't found anything else like it.

I would love to know if you are working on improvements that have been mentioned throughout the forum? And if so, when you might release an update? For instance, the ability to manually size the screenlist when it opens and save the window's size and position. I have an ultra-wide monitor and clicking into the full-screen screenlist is annoying, and about 50% of the screen is black. Why is this full screen only, and am I missing something? Also, a dark theme or black background, at least on the main video thumbnail view would go along way to creating a better experience. There are other features that have been requested as well, where your reply seems to indicate that you would include those features in a new update?

Anyway, appreciate you and the product, but would like to see a few key updates. Also, happy to help or test.

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

02 Nov 2023, 20:56

Thank you for your request.
Currently I am extremely short of time.
I've prepared some improvements, but the next release date is totally unclear.

Regarding the screenlist size issue.
If I understood it correctly, the root cause reason is that VTM creates way too small screenlists when the scaling is enabled in Windows (125+%).
I've already fixed it in VTM, but didn't release yet.

Please provide more details on the issue if I am wrong.
admin
Site Admin

28 Jan 2024, 01:17

Videonizer 20.0.0.0 has been released.
The Dark theme is there ;)