Screenlist rename / screenlist question

All about the program
gonzo_the_real

05 Jul 2020, 12:06

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to rename a linked screenlist file at the same time when the video file is renamed.
You have to handle the screenlist anyway to update the link to the video, so this is "just" the next step ;) .

Cherry on the cake would be an updated title in the screenlist with the new video name :lol:.

Another question about handling of screenlists: In previous versions of the program I think to remember that if You create an webm and a simple jpg screenlists from the Videonizer program, both screenlist files were linked to the video in the database. And both were then handled along for moving etc.
Today I see only one main screenlist is visible in the "edit" menu. The jpg version of the screenlist ( I am creating this always in parallel for compatibility reason when browsing with the Windows Explorer) does not show up.
Is this correct like this?

BR
admin
Site Admin

05 Jul 2020, 15:42

Hi,

2 thoughts:
- from my point of view it is easier to recreate screenlists and do not mess with them ;)
- there is a "Log" button in Screenlists generation window in Videonizer. Please check it for possible errors, because both files should be added (jpg and webm in your case).
gonzo_the_real

17 Oct 2020, 14:10

gonzo_the_real wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 12:06
Today I see only one main screenlist is visible in the "edit" menu. The jpg version of the screenlist ( I am creating this always in parallel for compatibility reason when browsing with the Windows Explorer) does not show up.
Is this correct like this?
Found the issue: I missed to add *.jpg to the supported filetypes :idea: