Is there Relink or Repath button in Videonizer?

All about the program
ce.truonghai

04 May 2020, 08:01

Hi admin,

I am trying to organize my movie data list and read the folder structure from PC or external HDD.

I tried to use Move to Folder button but it need to be more function I think. But it just move the items and not move parent folder of files.
Example:
D:\Movies\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]\movie.mp4 --> D:\Movies\Japanese\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]\movie.mp4
D:\Movies\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]\movie.vtx - -> D:\Movies\Japanese\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]\movie.vtx
D:\Movies\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]\poster.jpg --> D:\Movies\Japanese\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]\poster.jpg
not as
D:\Movies\Japanese\movie.mp4
D:\Movies\Japanese\movie.vtx
D:\Movies\Japanese\poster.jpg

And when I move a lots of data folder to new external HDD drive,
sometime like this "H:\Family\Movies\Japanese\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]\item" I really need a Relink or Repath button to fix cannot locate error.

I worked with more tool which can organize the files with good idea "Search in user Path and relink or repath the file's folder structure."
I hope there is a button to do this stuff because I think many people need to move the data among their hdd drives.

P/S: If you can dev and need more explain about the Relink function I used, I will send you how it worked by video later.

Thank you for good Videonizer tool.
admin
Site Admin

05 May 2020, 07:46

Hi,

Please provide more details.
Regarding your example - you can use "Files" -> "Move to Folder" context menu item
and create "D:\Movies\Japanese\Rurouni Kenshin Part I Origins (2012) [1080p]" folder to move all the stuff into that folder.

What should be improved?